Real Estate Podcast: Taking Your Service Business Over the $1M/Yr Mark
On this weeks episode of this Real Estate Podcast, real estate coach and mentor Mitch Stephen interviews Danny Kerr.
Danny Kerr learned two important things as a young age: to work hard and be humble in everything he does. At 20 years old, Danny took a leadership position for a franchise company and grew sales from $400,000 to $1,300,000 in one year. Such rapid growth was only possible through selecting top caliber franchisees and being an open, honest, and flexible coach to them. Growing that business launched Danny’s journey in developing companies, where he spent the next six years scaling businesses. Through these experiences, he decided to commit his life to assisting others to move past adversity and reach their full potential.
Danny has since left the franchising world and opened horizons to all trades business owners seeking guidance through their growth stages. Through authentic relationships and always putting his heart into what he does, Danny looks forward to continuing to make a difference in the lives of business owners everywhere.
What you’ll learn about in this episode of Mitch Stephen’s real estate podcast:
- Steps businesses must take to grow their businesses beyond one million dollars per year
- The importance of weekly goal setting and accountability
- Why business owners need to stop being the doers of all things and become the leaders of good people
- The three biggest mistakes businesses make when trying to grow past the million-dollar mark
- Strategizing and planning: foundational building blocks for all businesses and why they are so important
- Why using your calendar as a fundamental tool for planning your business and achieving intentional growth for your business
- The importance of choosing your team wisely and using the people you have to their full potential and your full advantage
- Reasons why you need to not only have a system in place for your business but you must also follow that system over and over again to ensure continued growth for your business
- Why your goal needs to be creating a business entity that can run itself if you aren’t there for a day, a week, etc.
- How to shift your focus from getting business to managing the business you have more efficiently so you can maintain or sustain new growth for your business without burning out
- Ways to free up your time, though streamlined recruiting efforts, so you can focus your attention on some of the more creative aspects of running your business and improving your income
- Recruiting tactics that can help you attract your ideal candidates — people who will help you grow your business and not just those looking for an easy payday
- Personality-based interviewing techniques that can help you identify candidates who are good fits for your organization and your organizational needs
Resources from one of the country’s Real Estate Podcasts:
Learn More from the one of the nation’s top real estate podcast…