Real Estate Wholesaling & Managing Your First Flip
First 3 Flips was founded by Tom Krol. Tom is an expert marketer and real estate wholesaler.
After being fired from his sales job in lawn care, he started wholesaling houses and quickly rose to one of the most successful flippers in the country, closing more than 100 deals in his first 18 months of business.
You’ll find that his approach to marketing is measured, effective and focused on finding deals, not creating them. He developed his strategy in his first few months of wholesaling, pulling the very best methods from the largest flippers in the industry.
More specifically, he uses the perfect blend of data driven marketing (conversion rates, research, and case studies) and content marketing to get traffic, attract home sellers, and locate elusive cash buyers.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why real estate wholesaling is the cornerstone of real estate investing
- Why real estate wholesaling is closer to what pawn shops do than what real estate usually does
- Why you need to create your business so that it can run without you
- The analysis paralysis that people get stuck in on their first deal
- Why you need a coach or mentor
- Using a CRM inside your business
- Tom’s script for motivated sellers
- Why you MUST read “The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity” by Edwene Gaines
- How to find private money