The TOOR Real Estate Lockbox and App – As Seen on Shark Tank
With a multifaceted career in real estate spanning over fifteen years, Junior Desinor has had extensive experience as an agent, broker, investor, and developer. These culminating experiences shaped Junior to be a top producing agent, broker, and nationally recognized real estate expert.
With a desire to offer his clients better service, the TOOR concept was born. He quickly formed a talented team of designers, engineers, developers, and attorneys to make TOOR one of the most anticipated products of the year. What started out as a thirty day crowdfunding campaign raising over $100k and hundreds of real estate lockboxes sold, has quickly blossomed into recognition by top brokerage firms around the country and an appearance on the Emmy-winning Shark Tank series. With the strong leadership team in place, TOOR is positioned to sell millions of lockboxes and change the way people tour and access properties forever.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Junior’s first flip at 18 years old and his real estate background
- TOOR: Junior’s real estate lockbox that was featured on Shark Tank and how it can be used for real estate
- What makes TOOR different from traditional lockboxes
- How TOOR allows you to schedule private showings — both for unoccupied and occupied properties
- The differences in the original and Pro TOOR lockboxes
- What Junior’s experience was like on Shark Tank
- Other things that TOOR can be used for outside of real estate (like Airbnb, pet sitting)
- How Junior continues to work with the Sharks post the Shark Tank appearance