Sharon Vornholt has been investing in real estate in the Louisville, KY area since 1998. In addition to being a full-time investor, she is the creator of the Louisville Gals Real Estate Blog and hosts a popular podcast called “Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing”.
Sharon writes articles for a number of sites for real estate investors, and she is a regular contributor to REI Wealth Magazine. She is also a coach, a mentor and hosts several live events every year.
- Why Sharon specializes in probate, marketing and branding; and how she got involved in real estate
- Sharon’s advice for getting started in probate and for tracking down leads and getting probate lists
- Why you only need to know the name and address of the deceased and the name and address of the executor of probate
- Learn why it’s vitally important to make connections and form relationships of trust with probate attorneys
- Persistence can be the pillar of successful direct mailing campaigns, especially in probate homes
- Sharon doesn’t mail to surviving spouses, and why she likes using professional letters
- Use Bonjoro Video Email to reach out to prospective sellers and get their attention
- Why the key to success in probate real estate is maintaining momentum and sending repeated, low-key contact
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button