Land Investments: Worth a Shot or not, with Jack Bosch
Jack Bosch is a fairly recent immigrant from Germany. He came over to the US from Germany in 1997 literally with 2 suitcases and a bunch of student debt and Prior to the year 2000 Jack had never been involved in Real Estate and did not know anything about that subject.
He started in Real Estate investment in 2000 and over the course of 3 years developed and perfected an investing system that allowed him to do 3,203 deals, making millions of dollars in the process.
He has done deals all over the U.S., without even looking at most of these properties.
His students are now doing deals in the US while living all over the world. Jack just recently started sharing this unique system with the public in 2008.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Jack’s business model turns one-time cash strategies like flipping and wholesaling into long-term cash flow from apartments
- Why land purchases, even without existing housing structures, can be valuable and profitable deals
- Why land deals have a low barrier of entry because of their lower sales costs, while still offering the potential for profits
- How Jack immigrated to the United States from Germany and very quickly entered the real estate industry to find tremendous success
- How breaking up a larger property and selling the individual pieces can be highly profitable
- Why landlocked property in Texas allow you to force an easement from your neighbors or potentially convince them to buy your property
- How Jack works to teach his investment strategy to others to open up their own paths to wealth
- Why there are many different paths to wealth in real estate, and why it’s important to find the right strategy for you
- Jack’s advice for people unhappy with their financial situation and looking to improve their lives
- How Jack learned real estate by focusing solely on land deals in the beginning