1st Two Years as a Houston House Flipper
|By November 29, 2018
As a former call center manager, Juan Fuentes has years of experience training and developing callers to effectively communicate and negotiate. Juan has applied that experience to real estate initially as a wholesaler but more recently into building a team of virtual assistants to make contact with potential motivated sellers.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Juan’s educational background and career journey, and how they led him to find success in outbound calling
- How Juan got started working in outbound calling with Mitch Stephen and his real estate business
- How the skills Juan gained working in the credit card collections industry translated to outbound calling in real estate
- How Juan’s role working with Mitch has transitioned to remotely recruiting, training and managing Virtual Assistants (VAs) from the Philippines
- How virtual assistants can provide many indispensable services when they are properly trained and supported
- Why providing good incentives and compensation to your VAs can help improve the quantity and quality of your leads
- Which challenges Juan has experienced working with overseas VAs, and what steps he took to address those challenges
- Why it’s important to thoroughly test, fully vet and train your VAs to set them up for success
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Investor Summit Community: