Social Media in Real Estate
|By November 22, 2018
Tim Macy is an Air Force Veteran and Real Estate Investor. He is a licensed agent with eXp Realty and leader of the Terrell-Macy Group. Tim and his partner Emily bring a unique product to the San Antonio real estate market, offering investors an investor friendly team while providing all of the great marketing and sales of a retail team. Tim is experienced in renovations, rentals, REOs, auctions, owner finance, and many other types of transactions.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Tim Macy got started in video and social media promotion, and how he’s built his career around it
- How Tim deliberately structures his content to gain maximum exposure and impact across many different media platforms
- Why your content matters more than your production values for getting more views and better viewer engagement
- Why the intent of adding value for your viewers is more important than the idea of making money from your content
- The difference between artists, entrepreneurs and operators, and which category Tim belongs to
- How creating authentic video content can help you market your business and help you build trust with potential sellers
- Why social media and videography are underdeveloped areas with a great deal of potential for real estate investors
- Why consumer behavior, advertising platforms and relevant content change over time, and how to keep up with those changes
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Investor Summit Community: