Jordan Goodman has spent the past 40 years focused on one mission: to help Americans do better with their money. In a career spanning newspapers, magazines, books, radio, television, live events, teleseminars, and the Internet, he has helped millions of people to solve their financial problems and realize their financial dreams.
- What Primary Mortgage Insurance (PMI insurance) is, and why some homeowners are required to carry it
- Why you should be thinking about your existing PMI and how much it’s costing you each month
- Why PMI is only required until you own 20% equity in your home, as evaluated by an official appraisal
- Why you can’t trust the insurance company to tell you when you no longer need PMI
- How you can use the website www.verifymypmi.com to determine if you’re able to cancel your PMI
- How canceling your PMI insurance once you have 20% equity can save you thousands of dollars in unnecessary monthly fees
-Mitch- If you haven’t given us a rating or written a review in iTunes yet — we would greatly appreciate your help! Here’s how: Step 1: Open iTunes.com & Login Step 2: Search for “Real Estate Investor Summit” in the upper right corner in the iTunes search box Step 3: Click on the Real Estate Investor Summit show icon in the search results Step 4: Our show page has a tab for Reviews. Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” tab Step 5: Give us a star rating and then click the “Write a Review” link to leave your review Don’t have an iTunes account? Here is how to get one:
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button Let me know if you have any troubles at support@1000Houses.com