Paul Del Pozo: Data Mining for Leads
|By December 20, 2018
Paul Del Pozo Investment Group, LLC. is a South Florida based Real Estate Investment Company. He specializes in Buying, Selling, Rehabbing, and Flipping Wholesale properties. In his free time he lives in a fitness world building a health and bodybuilding background.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Paul went from being a bodybuilder and personal trainer to becoming a successful real estate investor
- Paul’s process of obtaining and working leads, networking, and learning the fundamentals of wholesaling
- Why Paul believes it’s important to develop your skills in finding leads before you do anything else
- How Paul integrates technology into the operation of his real estate business
- How Paul uses a MLS data program called Propstream to find lists and comps, and how it has changed his business
- How Propstream allows you to filter lists based on different categories like equity, property characteristics and more
- How Paul has found financial independence in the 3 1/2 years that he’s been working in real estate
- Why getting into real estate has been a catalyst of self-improvement even in other areas of Paul’s life
- Which markets Paul is working in now, and why he has been moving his focus more into cash flow
- How the slogan “Flex and Flip” has become a cornerstone of Paul’s business philosophy and his professional calling card
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Investor Summit Community: