Trevor Mauch is the CEO of Carrot, one of the nation’s fastest growing companies according to Inc Magazine, where they have helped the nations top real estate investors and agents pull in over 3 million online leads in just 5 years… closing thousands of deals… with their software and training.
Trevor lives in Roseburg, Oregon with his wife and 3 kids, and is passionate about using business to fuel your passion and to amplify the impact you want to make in the world.
Part of the impact he’s passionate about making is helping entrepreneurs unleash that entrepreneurial dream of finally unlocking that FREEDOM, FLEXIBILITY, FINANCES, and IMPACT that you’ve dreamed of but haven’t been able to fully make happen.
- Why Trevor started his company, Carrot, and decided to move into the online real estate space
- Why popular lead generation methods lose effectiveness over time, as more and more investors begin using those methods
- Why you need to be “problem aware” to have effective marketing for your real estate business
- How to get a copy of the “Preframe Your Prospects” and testimonial templates from Trevor and Carrot
- Why one negative statement or review has an oversized impact on your business and its reputation
- Why it’s important to point out your unique strengths and qualities to stand out from the competition
- Why testimonials can help you overcome the most common objections and concerns sellers may have
- How Trevor gets excellent testimonials from sellers by asking for feedback
- Why your website’s URL should reflect your business and the solutions it offers in the best possible way
- What kinds of websites Carrot specializes in, including owner financing, rent-to-own, land sales, note buying and more
-Mitch- If you haven’t given us a rating or written a review in iTunes yet — we would greatly appreciate your help! Here’s how: Step 1: Open iTunes.com & Login Step 2: Search for “Real Estate Investor Summit” in the upper right corner in the iTunes search box Step 3: Click on the Real Estate Investor Summit show icon in the search results Step 4: Our show page has a tab for Reviews. Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” tab Step 5: Give us a star rating and then click the “Write a Review” link to leave your review Don’t have an iTunes account? Here is how to get one:
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button Let me know if you have any troubles at support@1000Houses.com