Genius Network | How to Become a Better Entrepreneur
Dan Kuschell is a Dad, Thought Leader, Humanitarian, Angel Investor, and Business Growth Specialist. Dan started his first company at 22 years old, has owned multiple companies, and has over 22 years of experience helping business grow exponentially.
Dan is the founder of Growth to Freedom™, ProsperityBasedLiving.com, creator of Millionaires Mindset®, bestselling author of “Bootstrap Business” as well as “A Champion in the Making: Awaken the Champion Within Your life, Business, and Relationships and more.”
In 2007, 2 weeks after his son was born, Dan woke up with sharp pains in his chest, drove furiously to the hospital, and after rigorous testing, tubes, and scans, ended up on an operating table told by the Doctor that he had a 1 in 500 chance of dying going through with the procedure.
Dan calls this the “false alarm” that transformed his life and since that time he has dedicated his time and energy working on worthwhile, fun projects, living on his terms – as he spends his time with industry leaders, entrepreneurs, parents, and organizations that are making a positive impact.
While Dan has been on multiple media outlets including NBC, ESPN, Spike TV, Wall Street Journal online, numerous radio and TV programs, Entrepreneur, and many more, his proudest moments are when he’s with his kids, setting an example, and leaving a legacy with his Growth to Freedom™ Business Building Strategies.
Dan’s clients include executives, entrepreneurs, parents, and leaders from over 38 countries in diverse industries. He consults with some of the leading companies in the world today with his transformational processes and tools that drive more business, sales and profits.
Dan’s books, videos, radio shows, newsletters, products, consulting, and appearances have impacted over 500,000 people worldwide.
Dan is recognized as the go-to person for growth-oriented organizations who are looking to increase their leads, sales and profits.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you need to define what success & freedom look like to you
- How the not-to-do list can become more important than the to-do list
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people
- The mission of the Genius Network
- The real reason why people buy from you
- How to become a better entrepreneur for your community
- How building a great team can help you accomplish almost anything
- The belief of value creation being at the forefront of everything in business
- Focusing on the principle of things rather than tactics
- How unlearning can be more important than the learning