Selling Yourself | The Ultimate Lead Magnet for Real Estate Investors
Nick Raithel is the creator of the 7-Hour Book. This proven system allows any real estate investor to get their own professionally-published book while spending only 7 hours of their time on it.
With the 7-Hour Book, Nick is on a mission to help investors and others in real estate finally get the recognition they deserve. Time and again, he’s seen those in nearly every community who have incredible stories and knowledge to share. A book is the ultimate way for selling yourself by sharing insights and, in doing so, attract new business and investment opportunities. Yet the issue always seems to be that no one has any time.
Seeing this, Nick combined advanced time management strategies with his own experiences in publishing and marketing. The result was the 7-Hour Book, a service that’s been delighting clients ever since.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Selling Yourself: The ultimate lead magnet for your market
- The proven system on how to write a book in 7 hours
- How a writing a book can lead to a successful podcast
- The importance of supplementing your book with an audio version
- Creating a ‘thud’ factor in your business
- Strategies to use when marketing your book
- One of the biggest mistakes an author can make when coming out with a book
- Why you should have a website if you have a book
- Building trust & credibility by writing a book & sharing your knowledge
- Why you don’t need a groundbreaking idea to write a book