How the Perfect Day Formula Will Improve Your Life
Craig Ballantyne is a Productivity & Success Transformation Coach from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and the author of The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life.
He has been a contributor to Men’s Health magazine since 2000, and his articles have also appeared in Women’s Health, Oxygen, GQ, Maxim, National Geographic, Men’s Fitness and Muscle and Fitness Hers, amongst many others. His articles have also been featured on Inc.com, LifeHacker.com, and Telegraph.co.uk.
In 2001, Craig created the popular home workout program, Turbulence Training, and in 2013 he created the Home Workout Revolution bodyweight exercise program. Over 100,000 men and women have used his 6 Minutes to Skinny weight loss system since 2014.
Craig is also the founder of the Certified Turbulence Training Program, certifying trainers from all corners of the globe. He holds an annual Turbulence Training Summit every year for fitness experts to become better trainers and get more clients so they make more money and live the Perfect Life.
Craig’s online success has led him to create books and a coaching program to show other gurus how to take their ideas and help thousands of people. He holds seminars around the world, and he teaches at the annual SovereignAcademy.org camp every summer in Lithuania.
Craig has had to overcome many obstacles on his journey to success, and his toughest battle was fighting crippling anxiety attacks. He finally discovered how to beat them with his 5 Pillars of Transformation, and today Craig shows men and women how to use the 5 Pillars to lose 10 to 75 pounds, get a raise and make more money, find the love of their life, and overcome any obstacle in the way of success.
On his website, EarlytoRise.com, you’ll find his daily essays on success, productivity, time management, fitness, weight loss and self-improvement.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How using Craig’s perfect day formula will improve your life
- Why you need to implement rules into your life
- The 5 Pillars of Transformation
- How Craig used the pillars to overcome anxiety (and why they work for transforming any aspect of life)
- The seasons of life that dictate your #1 priority
- Why a coach will give you a much faster path to success (and why Craig wishes he hadn’t waited so long to hire one)
- Craig’s perfect life workshop
- Craig is offering a free gift on his website-The Perfect Life Beginner Plan