Joy Gendusa | Postcard Marketing Strategies You Need to Apply Now
Joy Gendusa is an entrepreneur, business owner, author, established speaker and philanthropist. She is the Founder and CEO of PostcardMania, a rapidly expanding marketing company specializing in lead generation for small to large-sized businesses. With only a phone, a computer and postcard marketing, Joy grew PostcardMania from a startup into an industry leader generating more than $49 million in annual revenue and employing more than 200 people in the Tampa Bay, FL area.
As a business leader, Joy Gendusa has been awarded the Tampa Bay CEO of the Year, Entrepreneur Business Woman of the Year in Tampa Bay, and twice been an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist. Her company, PostcardMania, has been named to the Inc. 500 and the Inc. 5000 lists and has helped over 73,000 small businesses with their marketing.
You can request free postcard samples from Joy’s company, PostcardMania, or connect with Joy by emailing Joy.Gendusa@PostcardMania.com.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why the yellow postcard is the best type of postcard
- How a personalized postcard can lead to more phone calls
- An example of a real estate postcard that created outstanding ROI
- The benefits of sending out mailings to a very targeted audience
- How to get a better rate for bulk postcard mailings
- The benefits of the Direct Mail 2.0J add-on
- How you can benefit from the Google follow me feature
- Why repeat messages in marketing are so important
- What the best day of the week is for a mailing to land
- For a free report compiling real data from successful REI marketing campaigns: postcardmania.com/saskia
- For a free copy of Joy’s ebook: www.postcardmania.com/free-book-for-reis