Leila Khan | Change Your Self Talk, Change Your Life
|By May 8, 2018
Leila Khan is an international author, soul-awakening speaker, and creator of The Trailblazer’s Mentorship for individuals invested in their personal development who want to reach the next level in their personal and/or business life. She teaches and awakens self-mastery within each individual to energize their human spirit so that they can experience the deep well of inner potential for a happy, meaningful, and satisfying life.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How taking responsibility for yourself will lead to success
- Why changing your mindset matters in terms of habit and personal responsibility
- How fear can cause you to hold yourself back and limit your success
- Why you may need to identify previously unknown fears to conquer them
- How self-doubt can lead to missed opportunities even for those who are otherwise skilled
- How giving yourself positive affirmations can help you through a frightening problem
- Why tapping into your subconscious may be critical for personal evolution
- Why you need to take action to control your fate, as well as celebrate when you succeed
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Investor Summit Community: