Real Estate Investing Tips: Time Mgmt – Mind Mgmt – Cash Flow Mgmt
Author of many real estate investing books and coach of numerous real estate investing seminars, Mitch Stephen, interviews real estate investing genius Cody Sperber.
Cody Sperber, a US Navy Veteran turned self-made Millionaire, is an avid Real Estate and Cryptocurrency Investor. Cody has flipped more than 1,000 properties as a real estate investor and quickly gained a huge competitive advantage by becoming a master of marketing. Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank called him an “absolute market genius.”
Cody is also the founder and CEO of Clever Investor, a Top Rated Educational Company awarded by Inc. 5000 in 2015 and 2016. Clever Investor is the industry’s premier source for investing education and provides support to all level s of investors.
Cody has the most-followed real estate account on Instagram and has amassed nearly a million social media followers. Cody Sperber is also the author of two books, “How to Flip Houses” and “Cryptocurrency Secrets,” both Amazon Best Sellers.
Cody now mentors students nationwide to achieve their own financial freedom while continuing to grow his Arizona real estate investment firm.
Sperber is dedicated to creating savvy, empowered Clever Investors worldwide.
What real estate investing tips you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Cody got the nickname “the clever investor”
- The history behind what inspired Cody to start investing in real estate
- Why there are no excuses in the real estate business
- A trap Cody found himself in at first that many other real estate entrepreneurs also face
- Jack Miller, and how he helped Cody have the breakthrough he needed to really get into real estate
- Goals Cody made for himself to serve as drivers for him to do well in the industry
- The one trait that separates successful from unsuccessful people
- What you need to do long before you structure a deal
- The critical thing you need to do after you find a strategy to follow
- How to win the game of real estate by changing your mindset
- Lessons Cody learned from his mentor, Lyle
- The struggle of investors and how it shifts as you become more advanced over time
- The sacrifices behind the big mansions and fancy cars
- Three things you have to manage very well as an entrepreneur
- How important it is to surround yourself with the right people
- Why cash flow becomes increasingly important as you mature in the business
- Three things to master in real estate to become unstoppable
- Reasons you really need to get a coach if you’re just starting out in real estate
- Cody’s teaching strategy and what he focuses on with his students
- Asymmetric returns and what they mean for investments
Real Estate Investing Tips & Resources:
Real Estate Investing 101: Learn More …
Real Estate Investing 101 – Owner Finance 101 Presentation
What Is Owner Financing – Episode 1: Who Is Mitch Stephen? Why is “Buy and Hold” a Myth? Why Owner Financed Properties?
Owner Financing Courses – Be The Bank: The Art of Owner Financing Mitch Stephen
Real Estate Investing Podcast – Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast Episodes