Real Estate Podcast: The Power Behind Your Habits
Host of one of the best real estate podcasts, Mitch Stephen, chats with industry leader Dave Blanchard.
Dave Blanchard is CEO of The Og Mandino Companies and best-selling author of a number of great books: Today I Begin a New Life—Intentional Creation, The Observer’s Chair—The Miracle of Healing Self-Esteem, and Equanimity—Conquering Mt. Entrepreneur.
Dave created the Habit Finder™ profile, a proprietary application using science and mathematics, measuring with laser accuracy a person’s habits of thinking. Over 100,000 individuals have completed the Habit Finder™ profile, and Dave has personally debriefed over 6,500 profiles and coached over 4,000 clients.
It’s fair to say Dave knows more about how people think and the impact it’s having on their lives than almost anyone on the planet.
Dave offers our audience a free Habit Finder™ profile so take advantage of this!
What you’ll learn about in this episode of Mitch Stephen’s Real Estate Podcast:
- How the habits of your thinking affect your life
- What equanimity means and why David included it as part of his book title
- Why peace of mind isn’t about the money and material things
- How your goals keep driving you even when your mind gives up on them
- The entrepreneurial mind: how it is different from the normal mind and how it can make life show up differently
- Processing through your emotions and how understanding your brain’s natural processes can help you be more successful
- The amount of things we can get done if we work with instead of against our minds
- Making progress every day and focusing on the now instead of getting overwhelmed by the big picture
- How your internal dialogue connects to your business
- David’s habit assessment of your thought processes and habits and how it works
- Using this tool to make your life better as a whole and determine where you might be over or under focused on something
- Why strengths often lead to challenges and how to harness that
- How your own need to be right can be destructive to others and making sure the best idea almost always comes to the surface
- The most concerning traits in entrepreneurs David sees in his assessment
- What you might be doing that’s making making a deal more difficult than it needs to be
- How a great leader can uplift their team
- Two different mindsets you can adopt and how one will make you much happier
- How to get David’s free habit finder profile
Resources from this weeks real estate podcast episode:
Learn More and other episodes of Mitch Stephen’s real estate podcast…