Insider Secrets on How to Find the Best Credit Repair Company
Author of one of the top real estate investing books, MY LIFE & 1, 000 HOUSES: 200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties, and host of this podcast, Mitch Stephen, talks to Paul Ritter about how to find the best credit repair company and other real estate investing tips that you can apply right away!
Paul Ritter has over 25 years experience in the mortgage and credit enhancement industries. He is currently the owner of Credit Investigation Service, dba My Credit Team that specializes in credit enhancement for the Real Estate Industry. He is FICO certified, an expert in his field, and a nationally sought-after speaker. He also owns a screening company, which provides the front-end piece to evaluate potential tenant/buyers.
What real estate investing tips you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why a credit repair and restoration service is so valuable
- Tenant screening and deciding whether to accept a lease option client
- What sets Ritter’s company apart when it comes to its application process, which is efficient with a significant value-added benefit
- How a person pays for a low credit score in many ways, such as with interest rate on car, house, credit cards and insurance
- How employers look at prospective employees’ credit reports when deciding who to hire
- Why you don’t want a one-size-fits-all credit repair company
- Why you need an extensive action plan from a credit repair company
- How Ritter’s company’s service is extensive but not expensive
- Why working with a quality credit repair company is a valuable investment in your future
- Becoming educated about your credit report and having a strategic action plan that helps you get where you want to be
- Some of the key information that should be gathered and analyzed such as debt to income ratio, affordability analysis, and income details
- Why it’s vastly better for a human to analyze information and make decisions about someone’s creditworthiness rather than a computer doing that
- What exactly makes up a credit score, how credit scores can be calculated in a unique way, and the surprising percentage of a credit score that is credit history
- Watching out for the countless bad credit repair services, and finding a trustworthy service
- Some key pros and cons of a lease option
- Why and when refinancing can be the right decision
- How podcast listeners can receive a free ebook plus special offer of a waived setup fee and other bonuses
Real Estate Investing 101 – Owner Finance 101 Presentation
What Is Owner Financing – Episode 1: Who Is Mitch Stephen? Why is “Buy and Hold” a Myth? Why Owner Financed Properties?
Owner Financing Courses – Be The Bank: The Art of Owner Financing Mitch Stephen
Real Estate Investing Podcast – Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast Episodes
Real Estate Investing 101 – Episode 3: Real Estate Financing Options: Real Estate and Business Funding Made Easy
Real Estate Investing Seminars
Join Mitch Stephen for Real Estate Investing Classes and Real Estate Investing Seminars to learn more!