Scott Maurer | Differences Between Self-Directed IRAs and Solo 401Ks
|By February 8, 2018
Scott Maurer holds the distinct designation of Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) and leads engaging seminars and webinars designed to educate the public on the intricacies of self-directed IRAs. He is experienced with many different investment types and their unique processes. Scott is a licensed attorney and graduate of the University of Florida Law School.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The difference between a traditional IRA and a Roth IRA
- How a Roth IRA can help you live tax-free
- The types of investments you can make with your Roth IRA
- Taking control of your financial future using your IRA
- The most common investments Scott sees and deals with
- Structuring your private lending deals so that you receive fair value in the collateral
- Creative ways to use your IRA and make investments without having to pay taxes
- How to find the right people to network and do deals with
- How to get a free copy of Scott’s ebook “Best Practices When Investing Your IRA into Real Estate”
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Investor Summit Community: