Selling Products on Amazon | From $100 to $1M in Sales
Interested in selling products on Amazon? Brad DeGraw provides an inside look into buying clearance merchandise & flipping it for retail.
Brad DeGraw is a self-proclaimed Amazon nerd and E-Commerce Entrepreneur who started with $100 and a WiFi connection and turned it into over $1 million by selling products on Amazon. Brad’s obsession with Amazon led to developing a system for creating best-selling products and a proprietary Amazon launch formula.
Sharing his best techniques, the successful author and sales marketing expert offers the “secret sauce” behind dozens of successful brands – and does this work with newbies through his “A-Z Done With You” program.
Brad lives in Denver, Colorado where he regularly hosts webinars and local events for e-commerce newbies and brand owners to share tips, stories, and news about what is working right now.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Brad’s entrepreneurial journey & the story behind how he got started
- How you can buy clearance merchandise, flip it for retail, and make money on Amazon
- The story behind when Brad stopped focusing on cash flow and started focusing on assets
- Changing your business model so you can scale
- How Brad replaced his working income by month three of starting his business
- Focusing your consciousness on being a better person rather than focusing on money
- Why you need to keep moving forward when you take a loss
- The signs that it’s time to grow your business
- How Brad helps train people to get their businesses going online
Click above to get your free copy of An A-Z Guide of Doing One Thing Per Day To Build A Business From Home