As a former call center manager, Juan Fuentes has years of experience training and developing callers to effectively communicate and negotiate. Juan has applied that experience to real estate initially as a wholesaler but more recently into building a team of virtual assistants to make contact with potential motivated sellers.
- Juan’s educational background and career journey, and how they led him to find success in outbound calling
- How Juan got started working in outbound calling with Mitch Stephen and his real estate business
- How the skills Juan gained working in the credit card collections industry translated to outbound calling in real estate
- How Juan’s role working with Mitch has transitioned to remotely recruiting, training and managing Virtual Assistants (VAs) from the Philippines
- How virtual assistants can provide many indispensable services when they are properly trained and supported
- Why providing good incentives and compensation to your VAs can help improve the quantity and quality of your leads
- Which challenges Juan has experienced working with overseas VAs, and what steps he took to address those challenges
- Why it’s important to thoroughly test, fully vet and train your VAs to set them up for success
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button