Multiple Streams of Income | Become an Independent Business Owner
|By December 14, 2017
Anmol Singh started trading during his early college years without much luck. After a year or so he discovered a pattern that allowed him to go from 0 to a profitable trader. To date, He has generated a lot of profits for himself and his investors in trading wins and continues to remain a stock and forex trader. He is also an avid real estate investor with a large portfolio and has funded two other tech-based companies. His portfolio has multiple streams of income also includes Franchise Stores in the Automotive Sector. Today, he spends most of his day managing funds and working with students of Live Traders which he co-founded in 2014.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it’s good to have multiple streams of income
- Why it’s all about who you compare yourself to
- How to diversify your multiple streams of income
- Building a new skill set by getting involved in multiple industries
- Why you should expect a learning curve when getting involved in something new
- How you buy yourself a job when you buy a franchise
- The only way to become independent if you’re a new business owner
- Why it’s important to have people on commission
- Why it’s vital to invest in yourself
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Investor Summit Community: