Ron LeGrand Interviews Mitch Stephen
Check out Mitch on Ron LeGrand’s new podcast.
Mitch Stephen has been a self employed real estate investor for 22+ years and tells Ron LeGrand all about it.
Mitch also is a prolific coach and educator who takes a personalized approach to his network of students. Mitch’s personal expertise includes raising private money, finding bargain properties, negotiating favorable terms, dealing with renovations and contractors, selling houses, selling notes with little to no discount, and helping others deal with the every day throws of life in business.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why storage is a great alternative if you don’t want to evict families from their homes
- Financial Freedom: why you don’t have to be a millionaire to be financially free
- Mitch’s breaking point that pushed him into real estate success
- An early deal where Mitch took on a lot of debt and almost got a divorce — but ended up making $30k
- The strategy Mitch loves: buying houses with other people’s money and using owner financing to have people pay him back
- Why long-term cash flow beats short-term capital gain
- How Mitch finds the houses he buys
- Getting good deals on houses by finding the owners of abandoned houses
- Mitch’s ingenious strategy for getting owners of houses to call him
- Books Mitch recommends
- Why you absolutely must get a coach who you agree with who is where you want to be
- How to improve if you’re already successful
This is one interview worth listening to.
Mitch Stephen is author of the book “My Life & 1,000 Houses.”
He specializes in a real estate investing technique called Owner Financing
If you were forwarded this email, click here to join the list.
Please add email@example.com to your contacts and whitelist in order to keep receiving emails.