Cory Boatright interviews Mitch Stephen Art of Owner Financing
I recently had the great pleasure to talk with my friend Cory Boatright.
His title makes me smile as I have never thought I was a genius, just a hard working guy.
Click below and enjoy–would like to hear your feedback-this is one of my all time favorite interviews.
Here’s a bit of a description Cory wrote—hope you enjoy!
Today we dive into:
- Why he started a career in real estate
- The one strategy that made him a multi-millionaire
- What he was doing before real estate and how it affected his current success
- His worst deal and how he handled it like a pro
- His Profit Masters Investing strategies and why they’re fool-proof
- How he got good at saying “This isn’t what I do”
- Why you should learn to delegate